Monday, May 19, 2014

Lake + Rocks + Sky = Serenity

About a year ago, when still living in NC, while driving by Jordan Lake, an unusual route for me, I impulsively turned onto the little road that would take me to an accessible shoreline area. I hadn't been to this spot for years, when, then, it was to photograph a full moon above water late at night.

These photos were taken with the Hipstamatic app on my recently acquired iPhone. The time spent there was exquisite, and now and again, a year later, I think of that afternoon, and glance at the photos tucked away in a hard drive.

Today, I decided to share them, and hopefully, the sense of simple beauty and serenity of the place and that afternoon.












































Photographs © Ellen Giamportone All rights reserved.

No comments: